Information We Collect
The personal information that we collect and process may include:
- Information You Provide Us.You can provide information to us on our Site through various means, including creation of an online account, newsletter sign-up, feedback forms, contact us forms, e-mail forms, information pages, smart phone or mobile apps, surveys and contests, user generated content (including blog posts, comments, photos, videos, messages, social media, etc.), connecting to us via social media sites such as Facebook, request for information forms and via the Infusionsoft API. The information we collect includes PII, such as your name, home address, work address, billing address, shipping address, telephone numbers (both work and personal), and e-mail address. If you purchase any products or services through our Site, we also collect your credit card or debit card number, payment history and related information, as applicable. Should you provide us with your Infusionsoft access information, we store this access information for better customer support.
- Information We Collect Automatically.We automatically receive certain types of data whenever you interact with us. For example, when you use our Site, our system receives device information, such as your unique device identifier and operating system version, and log information such as your IP address, browser type, geolocation, the date and time of your request and referral URL. We also receive data about you from third parties, such as Infusionsoft. If you are downloading one of our e-mail plug-ins (“plug-in software”), your e-mails and contacts are synced with our server when you launch the plug-in software. We collect your e-mail addresses and contacts to provide the functionality for our plug-in software.
- No Information From Children Under Age 13.If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register with us at our Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Whether we receive your personal information directly from you or from a third party source, we will only use your personal information in connection with our ordinary professional activities. These activities may include:
- Internal Use. All submitted PII is stored in our database and may be archived elsewhere. Our system administrators and support personnel have access to PII that is processed by Taime Out. We use PII internally to serve our users and enable them to receive the full benefits of Taime Out. For example, PII is used to resolve technical support cases, to conduct marketing analysis, to create user profiles, to provide services or complete transactions users request, to anticipate and resolve issues with the Taime Out’sproducts and services, and to create and inform you of new products and services that better meet your needs. We may communicate with users at any of the contact points provided to us for any of the aforementioned purposes. Please note that Taime Out will never initiate contact with our users’ customers.
If you have given us your express consent, we may use your personal information for additional purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time. Additional purposes for which we may process your personal data may include:
- Using PII submitted to us or otherwise collected to perform website and marketing analytics to improve the quality of our communications and interactions with you;
- Communicating with you with respect to software developments, announcements, events, and Taime Out products and services which may be of interest to you;
- Distributing surveys or marketing materials; and
- Any other purpose for which you have given consent.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Any sharing or transferring of your personal information is done in accordance with applicable data protection laws, and we will take appropriate safeguards to ensure its integrity and protection.
- To Provide Products, Services, and Information.As described above, we collect information from you so that we can provide products and services that you purchase using our Site. We may provide information to third party vendors who assist us in processing and completing transactions requested by you in accordance with the products and services we offer. For example, we may use third party vendors to help host our website, send out e-mail updates about the Site, process payments, and assist with marketing services. These service providers may have access to your PII for a limited time. When third parties have access to your PII, we implement reasonable protections to limit their use of such information to the service they provide, and prohibit such vendors from using or disclosing your PII for any other purpose.
- Online Account.Taime Out stores your PII on our servers in the United States. However, Taime Out is a global technology company, and you agree and acknowledge by using our Site that Taime Out may transmit your PII outside of the United States. Please note if you are not a U.S. citizen that the privacy laws of the United States may be less stringent than the laws of your country. If you object to your PII being transferred or otherwise processed as described in this Policy, please do not use our Site.
- If you sign-up to receive newsletters or other communications from us, we use your e-mail address and other relevant data to provide the newsletters and other communications to you. You can always opt-out of receiving e-mail newsletters or advertisements by using the opt-out feature provided within the e-mail communications.
- Legal Requests or Requirements and to Prevent Harm.We reserve the right to disclose your PII as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, subpoena or legal process. We may also share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to prevent harm to Taime Out, the Site, or our customers. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts, or other government entities.
Access and Control of Your Personal Information
In addition to your rights under applicable data protection legislation and where we are permitted or required by applicable law and regulation and by our professional obligations, we will provide you, upon request, with a copy of your personal information. We will also correct any errors that you identify to us.
- You can access, change, or update your PII by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will implement any requested changes as soon as we reasonably can, subject to reasonable limitations, such as the need to verify your identity.
- You can opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional e-mails from Taime Out by using the unsubscribe feature located in our e-mails, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Your personal information will be deleted when it is no longer reasonably required for our ordinary professional activities or you withdraw your consent (where applicable), provided that we are not legally required or otherwise permitted to continue to hold such data.
- If you close your account, we will no longer use your online account information or share it with third parties. We may, however, retain a copy of the information for archival purposes and to avoid identity theft or fraud.
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement and maintain reasonable security controls to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, and access to your PII. We protect your data with several layers of protocols including password-protection, firewalls, and employing SSL encryption. We regularly audit our system to protect any data you store on our servers from possible vulnerabilities. We may also utilize secure technology to transfer data provided by users and additional measures in the processing of sensitive PII. Additionally, to protect your data, we have in place confidentiality agreements with our employees, various service providers, and third parties. While we have taken multiple measures to protect and secure your data, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of your information may not be accessed, destroyed, or disclosed by way of the unauthorized acts of others. Please take care to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e-mails you send to us through our Site are not encrypted.
Third Party Sites
Please note that our Site contains links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by Taime Out. Taime Out is not responsible for the privacy practices of third party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects PII.
Compliance and Cooperation with Regulatory Authorities
Taime Out is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the United States Federal Trade Commission.
This Policy was updated in May 2018. We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time to reflect changing legal requirements or our processing practices. Any such changes will be posted on this website and will be effective upon posting. Please review this Policy frequently to stay updated on our privacy practices.
Questions / Contact Us